Thursday, April 06, 2006

Unusual Woman Unusual Man


("Byul Nan Yuh Ja Byul Nan Nam Ja") "Unusual Woman Unusual Man."

I'm not sure if I translated the title correctly, but I think that sounds right. When I used Alta Vista Babel Fish, it translated the title as, "Peculiar Woman Peculiar Man." Now, I think that sounds a lot worse! My wife and I like to watch Korean videos (mostly my wife). I still like watching good ol' Hollywood films. I miss watching my favorite Korean actress, Kim Hee Sun, when she starred in all these fantastic miniseries (dramas that are usually less than 20 episodes long). You can watch the videos online on www.kbs.co.kr. If you don't read Korean, then you might want to ask a pretty Korean girl (or guy) to help you.

Anyway, this drama is about one adopted girl who falls in love with this rich dude. The rich guy had been dating this other rich girl. The rich guy's cousin is hopelessly in love with the rich girl. And the rich guy starts falling in love with the orphan girl. The rich guy's family disapproves of this adopted riff raff girl with no parents. Heartache and hilarity ensue.

If you have time to watch it, then go for it. Most Korean dramas are sometimes hundreds of episodes in length. Just like all the other long Korean dramas out there, you don't have to watch all of them to know what's going on. They have lots of flashbacks and stuff like that. Posted by Picasa

No comments: