Thursday, June 23, 2005
Monday, June 20, 2005
Sony says that this scene from Killzone 2 is done in real time (not prerendered). Nobody seems to believe it though. I guess we'll find out the truth when the game does come out. I'm drooling over the next gen games.
I predict that in the future games will be like the Matrix. We can plug our minds into computer generated worlds and totally immerse ourselves in them. That will be trippy.
Sunday, June 19, 2005
This movie is going to be on the PSP (Playstation Portable). Sony's using their own UMD disk. I don't know why it's called a Universal Media Disk when you can only play it on the PSP.
Anyway, the trailer looks awesome. You can see other FF VII trailers on happypuppy.com. Check out other videoclips of other games while you're there. I can't wait for XBox 360 and PS3 to come out in the coming months.
The Advent Children movie is supposed to take place 1 year after the end of the story from the original FF7 game. So far, the movie doesn't make any sense. I guess we'll have to see it to know what's going on. People who played the game will undoubtedly appreciate the movie the most. I spent most of my free time on that game. I totally think that it was time well spent. The game literally changed the videogame industry with its storyline and graphics. People who didn't play it missed out big time, in my opinion.
It looks like they brought in all the characters from the game too. Cloud Strife, the main character, has the biggest sword you've ever seen in your life. He's totally compensating for something. Look at him! They made him look like a pansy-ass metrosexual.
This movie looks much better than that flop of a movie, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. That movie played in theaters but didn't even compare to the cutscene movies from games like FF X and even FF VIII.
Okay, that's enough of my geeky ranting. Enjoy the clip. I hope you love games as much as I do.
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Click on the button above to play my audioblog.
You can see Tom Green's blog at:
He has some audio and video blogs on his site.
I'd like to post some videoblogs later on. If you know of a good site that hosts free videoblogging, let me know. I want to post up some videoblogs of my latest antics so you guys can share in my life.
I hate my voice when I hear it being played back to me. Do I really sound like that? I might stop audioblogging if my voice doesn't improve. Geez.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Click on the title of this post or click on the link below:
You can also watch other Star Wars episodes on:
I search for all the cool things on the internet for you so you won't have to waste time on viewing crap and risk getting viruses.
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Check out my site often for great jokes, links to funny videos, and funny pics. I do all the searching for you so you won't have to. This way you don't have to risk getting viruses from sucky websites.
Let me know what types of stuff you want to see and I'll try to post it here.
Monday, June 13, 2005
Here's another clip of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog bashing on MJ and his fans outside the courthouse a couple of weeks ago. I love that dog!
Click on the title of this post or the link below to see the funny video clip.
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Click on the Title of this post or click on this link below:
I'd like to go to Amsterdam someday. They don't believe in censorship over there. I hate censorship too!
Sorry for not posting too much lately. I've been working every single day. I've been working some pretty long hours so, I'm kinda tired. I love the job I have right now though. I'll try to post more stuff soon for your guys. You're my people and I love y'all.
Friday, June 10, 2005
Here's a pretty funny videoclip from MTV's Wild Boys. These 2 clowns dress up in a zebra costume and run aroundwith zebras in Africa. Since they're not as fast real zebras, they get attacked by lions.
Click on the title of this post to watch. Here's the link:
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Sunday, June 05, 2005
Click on the link or the Title of this Post.
May the "Farm" be with you.
Darth Vader can read my mind every time. It's amazing.
Sometime, if the link doesn't work right (i.e., if you hear Darth Vader but the screen is blank), then click the back button. That has worked for me. Let me know if you have any problems viewing it. You've gotta see it to believe it!
Some people compare the new Pope to the Dark Side. I really don't know much about papism, so I can't say. I just posted it because of the Star Wars spoof.
Click on the picture, name of the pic, or my name below the pic to see other pictures on my flickr.com account.
Friday, June 03, 2005
If you've always wanted to see God, try this. It really works well. I'm still seeing God as I type this up.
I've got a few more illusions on my first flickr.com account. You can access them by clicking on this picture or the title of the picture below or my name below. It's organized under the funny pictures set. Flickr won't let me have more than 3 sets. What a jip!
Thursday, June 02, 2005
I try to live by these rules all the time.
Sometimes we need to remember WHAT the Rules of life really are.
1. Never give yourself a haircut after three alcoholic beverages of any kind.
2. You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.?If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
3. The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship are "I apologize" and "You are right".
4. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
5. When you make a mistake, make amends immediately. It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm. (Whatever the hell that means. It sounds like a sage saying though.)
6. The only really good advice that your mother ever gave you was: "Go! You might meet somebody!"
7. If he/she says that you are too good for him/her believe them.
8. Learn to pick your battles. Ask yourself, Will this matter one year from now? How about one month??One week??One day! ?
9. Never pass up an opportunity to pee.
10. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance!
11. Living well really is the best revenge. Being miserable because of a bad or former relationship just might mean that the other person was right about you.
12. Work is good, but it's not that important.
13. And finally, be really nice to your friends and family. You never know when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
Here are some of my own rules:
14. Be nice to waiters. I always treat them kindly. Some people don't. Those waiters can spit in your food or do other nasty stuff to it.
15. Get the hell out of the fastlane if you're in my way.
16. Don't honk your horn at me. I get roadrage.
17. Don't sweat the small stuff. And everything's small stuff.
I've got some more, but I can't think of them right now. I always follow rule #12. Let me know if you have any other good rules to live by.
Also, submit other stuff to me that you want to share. I'll post them up if it meets my approval. Don't worry. I'm not that picky.
May the Force be with you, G.
I've decided to put a whole bunch of animated smileys just for fun. I think it brings more life and action to my site. I am planning on posting audio files once I get it working. Computers are a love/hate thing...you love what they can do, but you hate it when they don't work.
I can't wait until I can post up videos to my site. That will be totally awesome, dude! Hopefully.