Sunday, June 19, 2005

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Click on the title of this post to view the trailer for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

This movie is going to be on the PSP (Playstation Portable). Sony's using their own UMD disk. I don't know why it's called a Universal Media Disk when you can only play it on the PSP.

Anyway, the trailer looks awesome. You can see other FF VII trailers on happypuppy.com. Check out other videoclips of other games while you're there. I can't wait for XBox 360 and PS3 to come out in the coming months.

The Advent Children movie is supposed to take place 1 year after the end of the story from the original FF7 game. So far, the movie doesn't make any sense. I guess we'll have to see it to know what's going on. People who played the game will undoubtedly appreciate the movie the most. I spent most of my free time on that game. I totally think that it was time well spent. The game literally changed the videogame industry with its storyline and graphics. People who didn't play it missed out big time, in my opinion.

It looks like they brought in all the characters from the game too. Cloud Strife, the main character, has the biggest sword you've ever seen in your life. He's totally compensating for something. Look at him! They made him look like a pansy-ass metrosexual.

This movie looks much better than that flop of a movie, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. That movie played in theaters but didn't even compare to the cutscene movies from games like FF X and even FF VIII.

Okay, that's enough of my geeky ranting. Enjoy the clip. I hope you love games as much as I do.

No comments: