Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Superman

One day Superman is flying around and he is horny as hell. So he starts flying all over the city looking for a nice girl to screw. Then, all of a sudden, he sees Wonder Woman on the roof of the Justice Leage tanning herself... and not only is she completely naked, but she has her legs spread wide open like she's just asking for it!

"Man...", Superman thinks to himself, "I have got to get me some of that Wonder-p**sy!". Then he realizes that he's Superman! He's faster than a speeding bullet! He could probably fly down there, do his business, then fly away before Wonder Woman even realized what was going on.

So he gets himself ready, flies down to the roof of the Justice League, has his way with Wonder Woman, and flies away before she could even see him.

So all of a sudden Wonder Woman bolts straight up in her chair and yells "What the hell was that!"

And the Invisible Man says, "I have no idea, but my ass is killing me!"

No comments: