Friday, May 27, 2005

Star Wars Gangsta Rap Special Edition

This is one of my favorite Star Wars fan films. Star Wars Gangsta Rap S.E. is awesome and pretty funny. I like to sing the lyrics from time to time. My church kids think the song that I sang to them was "tight". It's a pretty good animated film too.

Here's the link you can cut and paste or you can click on the Title of this Post. Then, when you get to the link page, click on Watch Film on the left side. When it loads, press play. It's definitely worth the 2 min or so loading time.

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/gangsta_rap_se

After that, you can check out the other Star Wars fan films on atomfilms.com. There's some more Star Wars fan films on ifilm.com. If you can't get enough Star Wars like me, you'll appreciate them.



The force was weak with all the other Jedis that died off. They got killed way too easily. I thought Jedis were supposed to be tough to defeat. Apparently, the alien Jedis in Episode III sucked.

No comments: