Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Got pooped on

For Mother's Day, Sarah and I went to the downtown Flower Mart to buy roses for our moms. We woke up at 4:00 am to get flowers. I think we got some good deals there. We got fresh roses at wholesale prices. Sarah also bought some fancy silver keychains for our moms too.

On Saturday, we took my mom to International Buffet. We ate some good Chinese food there. I overstuffed myself as usual. Sarah says that my belly is starting to look like E.T.'s belly.

Later that evening, we went to Pastor Iris' house in South Pasadena. She threw a graduation party for graduating students who attend Berendo Baptist Church. Sarah is graduating from USC School of Pharmacy on Friday, May 13, 2005. Friday the 13th! I'm sure it will all go smoothly.

We ate BBQ Galbi and I overate there too. Later on, we had Karaoke. I sang like a maniac. I should get my own album like William Hung from American Idol. He's a disgrace to the Asian race, by the way. But, he sells albums. I would have sung much better if I had a few drinks, at least in my mind, but there was no alcohol since it was a church event.

We went to Sarah's mom's place on Sunday and gave her mom her gifts after church. When I got home, I saw that I had bird poop on my shirt. I wondered how long was that crap on my shirt before I noticed it? I hope I wasn't crapped on before I got to church. Dang birds! Why'd God have to create birds to be bombers? Why couldn't he make birds sit down and poo like all the other animals?

No comments: