Friday, May 20, 2005

Interesting Desert Plant/Tree

Although I don't know the name of this plant, it's pretty cool. If you know the name of it, let me know and I'll post it up. There are a bunch of these near the Santa Fe Dam Nature Center. They're pretty tall. Anyway, I uploaded this picture to a new flickr.com account since I've used my entire bandwidth on my other flickr.com account already. My new flickr.com account is: www.flickr.com/photos/darthdavid My first flickr.com account is www.flickr.com/photos/davidmkim You can click on this picture or links below the picture to see more pictures of my bike trip that I've uploaded. This way I can share more pictures without using too much of this blog site's space. Flickr.com only lets me upload about 20 megs a month. Otherwise, I would have to pay for an upgraded account. Forget that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a yucca tree.

David Kim said...

Thanks, anonymous. I learn something new everyday.