Friday, May 20, 2005


You can see a lot of horses along this bike path. There are also ponies, cows, goats, chickens, and roosters here. I saw some goats one time just freely grazing along the grass along the river. I didn't see anyone watching out for them. I could have gotten myself some goat milk. Watch out for horse crap along the bike path. You have to breathe through your mouth too, because it stinks around here. What sucks is that horse owners don't let bikers on hiking and horse trails, but they freely ride their horses along the bike paths and let them crap all over the place. Horses and cows seem to just stand there and do nothing for hours. They don't even acknowledge me as I wave to them or say hi to them. I guess they're depressed because they're locked up. Posted by Hello

No comments: