Sunday, May 29, 2005

Laura's Bar Passage Party


Here's Unkyu, Chris, Laura, and Stephanie. These are just a few of the several dozens of friends that came out to congratulate Laura on her recent bar passage. Now, she's going to be a fearsome female attorney. This took place on Saturday, May 28, 2005 at Meson G's on Melrose. I arrived at Laura's party late because I was waiting for Chris and his buddies, who wanted to arrive fashionably late. Earlier that day, I watched a double feature of Star Wars and Jet Li's movie, Unleashed, with my other buddy, Seung ("Joshik"). After the movies, I went to Chris' place and we wasted a bunch of time there. Chris spent a lot of time picking out what to wear for the party. I had to leave Laura's party early because I didn't want Sarah to wait up for me.Posted by Hello

No comments: