Saturday, November 05, 2005

Lexus Car Show


I went to the Lexus car show today with my wingman, Andy Nagai. We had a lot of fun. This show was pretty posh compared to the other car shows that I've went to. They gave us an unlimited amount of free gourmet food. I was gobbling up the food as fast as they were serving them. I got to drive the new Lexus IS 250. The waiting line for the IS 350 was too long. The IS 350 has 305 horsepower, and the IS 250 has 206 hp, but I didn't think horsepower would make too much of a difference on these short twisty test tracks, so we opted for the 250. We also drove the GS 450, BMW 330i, Mercedes E500, RX 400h hybrid, GX 470, and the ES 330. The IS and GS were the fastest, but we thought the Bimmer handled the best on the track. This was one of the nicest car shows I've been to. They even had spas to get massages, although I didn't get one. We were treated like millionaires at this event. We also got some very nice gifts too like a leather bound Zagat guide, a CD, and a nice leather bound atlas. I really pushed these cars to the limit when I was on the courses. I got another warning this time for driving too fast and recklessly, but they didn't kick me out. Posted by Picasa

No comments: