Friday, November 18, 2005

Xbox 360

I want an Xbox 360 so bad it hurts. That's all I can think about right now. If only my wife would let me play. . .

I'm so sad.

Even at work, everyone seems to be getting one. Well, my coworkers want one so that they can get $800 for it on ebay. Instead of working, they're trying to order it online. I don't think they'll be able to order one until another shipment of Xbox 360's arrive.



Fortunately for me, my parsimonious side is at odds with my video game side. That part of me will hold me off until the price comes down a lot. I hope I can get to play Xbox 360 with my future kids.

Everyone in my family doesn't seem to realize that videogames are not the sophomoric toys that we once played in the 80's. Games are now the future of entertainment. They're going to be the way that people are going to fulfill their lives in virtual reality. Every type of adventure that people crave for will be experienced through these virtual reality games. Instead of getting injured or killed in real life, people can now experience the same thrills as though they were in the movies themselves. People want their lives to be exciting. Their real lives are boring. All they do is work and do errands, make dinner, wash dishes, and go to sleep. I don't think games are bad if they fulfill people's longing for an exciting life.


No comments: