« Home | Bible Fight » | Robot Chicken Star Wars » | Matt Damon Bumped From Bourne Ultimatum » | Japanese Garden » | At the Movies » | El Monte Reservoir » | Strangest Sights on Google Earth » | Machu Picchu » | Trains » | Iris' Party » 

Monday, August 13, 2007 

On the Mean Streets of L.A.

Here's a good article from the Los Angeles Times about how bicyclists deserve more respect. I had to deal with a lot of crap from other drivers trying to run me off the road and yelling at me. Drivers should learn how to respect cyclists and share the road!

Click Here To See What the Heck I'm Blogging About

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie