Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Who Has Time for Fun?

I can't believe how much stuff I have to do. I can't imagine how busy we'll be if we have kids. Now that I've started taking the bus, I have to wake up earlier. Every weekday, I get up at 5:15 am. I get to the bus stop at 5:45. Take the 5:50 bus to downtown LA. I arrive at work at 6:40. After work, I get home around 7:00 and 7:15. We cook dinner, wash dishes, and make lunch for the next day. After paying bills and other paperwork, it's time to go to bed.

On weekends, I always have to do the following weekly errands:

1. Wash the car
2. Do the laundry
3. Iron shirts
4. Clean house
5. Clean the bathroom
6. Clean the oven and stove
7. Clean the dishrack
8. Buy water
9. Vacuum
10. Organize paperwork.

These are just my weekly errands. I've got a lot of other different stuff to take care of during the week. I have very little time to study. I don't have time to blog--even though I do it. Who has time to have fun?

Having to do deal with all the things I have to do on top of all the bad things going on in my life right now puts me in a terrible mood. I'm totally stressed out every day. I'm going to be in this awful state of mood until it's all over. It looks like it's going to be awhile before it's over. This is going to be a tough year because of the serious situations I'm going through right now. I thought 2006 was going to be a good year. It turns out I'm wrong.

No comments: