Friday, February 17, 2006

Surfing the Streets



I'm surfing the sidewalks in LA. This was filmed by my good friend, Andy Nagai.

After lunch, some @$$hole tried to run me over as we tried to get through the intersection. When will these idiot drivers learn how to stop for others?

Anyway, going down Grand is a cheap thrill. What a rush coming down! Gravity is good.

I've started using YouTube to host my videos. Right now, vidiLife sux butt.

You can check out all my other YouTube videos with this link:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=davidmkim

You can still see all my other vidiLife videos. I haven't deleted them yet, and I don't plan to. It's just that their site is acting up quite a bit right now.

1 comment:

Callen Damornen said...

Wow! Interesting video. Keep up the good work and beware of cars.

Cellular Phone Place
Travel Peaks