Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sarah's Birthday, August 21

On Friday, August 19, 2005, Sarah and I had some church friends come over. We cooked Korean BBQ stuff, like galbi, sam gyub ssal, and cha dohl bae gi. That was some good stuff. I have to remember not to eat so much though. I stayed up til 3 in the morning, because all my poo was backed up. I had to wait until I could poo so that I could sleep.

On Saturday, I waxed our Honda Accord. I usually do a really good job of waxing, but since I've been so busy lately, I did a rush job. Don't wax the car in the garage. It's hard to see the wax. Oh well.

Later that evening we went to a Christian Retreat. It was terrible. I couldn't sleep at all until about 2 am or so. Then, we woke up early for the 6 am service. Yoinks.

Sunday was Sarah's birthday. We had another Korean BBQ at our place. This time we invited our family over. I can never learn about controlling how much I eat if there's a lot of food in front of me. I stayed up late again with the same too much food/can't poo problem. No wonder why I'm always tired at work.

No comments: