Thursday, August 11, 2005

Phil=Freepcreep

Below is part of my email thread with Phil, or shall I say "Freepcreep". I finally found out who Freepcreep, my online stalker, was because of his little mistake, however strange it may be. That's cool. Phil always had a weird sense of humor. He's still a good friend. Thanks again for the bike jersey, Phil. Let's go biking sometime.



Very strange... Oh, now I get it. There is some dude in my apartment complex whodoes a lot of biking. He's the one who sent it to you. He says the jersey isbrand new and never been worn.Phil

-----Original Message-----From: David Kim <davidmkim@hotmail.com>Sent: Jan 6, 2005 9:21 AMTo: @#$@travelin.com (email censored)
Subject: Re: Thanks for the bike jersey

Dear Phil,

The address on freepcreep's envelope which had the bike jersey matched the address on the envelope of the Christmas card you sent me. Oh yeah, thanks for the Christmas card too. It was a nice one.Take care,David

No comments: