Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Turn down the heater

I've deleted by e-cards section, site-ring, and daily cartoon section in hopes of getting rid of pop-ups. Now, I don't get as many on this site. Sometimes, those ads still pop-up though. Use a pop-up blocker to get rid of them. I might add them again later if you want them back. I'm always looking for new and cool things to add so let me know.

Anyway, how come girls are always so cold? I'm always hot. Sarah is constantly saying how cold she is. She bundles up and puts two thick blankets over her. The heater is set to over 80 degrees and I'm sweating like a pig. It's not going to be my fault if we have to wash the blankets more often because of the temperature thing.

I'm still mourning the loss of Pepper. She was the nicest dog in the world. She passed away shortly before our wedding. She lived at my parents' place. Everytime I visit my parents now, I feel a tremendous loss when Pepper is not there to say hi to me. She used to always greet me when I came home. She always wanted to sleep on the same bed as me when I lived at home. She hated other dogs, but loved people. She really understood human emotions. When either my sister, Christine, or I was sad, she would put up her paws on us to console us and let us know it was alright. Now, she is in Doggy Heaven. I wish she stayed with us longer to keep my parents company.

I wish I could do other things during my 1 1/2 hour drive to work. I wish I could watch tv or something. After driving 150 miles every day, I've learned how to keep myself occupied during my 3 hours of driving everyday. I exercise using those grips and I squeeze them100 times per hand. I eat my breakfast while driving. I listen to Jaime and Danny on Star 98.7 and Kevin and Bean on KROQ 106.7. Those guys are hilarious sometimes. I listen to songs on the radio, but I'm usually just changing the channel the whole time because sometimes they play all the songs I don't like on every station. I usually just end up listening to commercials. I'm tired of all the CD's I have, which is currently like 6. I sold all my CD's that I didn't want to listen to anymore. I've listened to them so many times, that I don't want to hear them again. Well, not for a long while. I used to have XM Satellite Radio, but I didn't want to keep paying $10 per month. I need to save all my money to help pay for my several thousand dollar gasoline bill. I got a Honda Accord V-6, the same one as Chris Choi's. He's going to think I'm copying him. I wish the speed limiter wasn't set on 130 mph though. I'm pretty sure it can go over 140 mph. Even at 130 mph, I wish I could go faster. The Accord is a lot faster than my Mustang, which I loved peeling out in, but my lust for speed just can't be quenched. Why don't people driving in the fast lane move over to let faster cars go by? Slower traffic is supposed to move to the right. Sometimes, I want to get the fastest car I can get my butt in. Other times, I think I should get the slowest car there is to prevent me from going to jail. I wish I could get better mileage too. Sometimes, I have to get gas everyday because of my commute. I want a car with Viper performance, but with Prius gas mileage.


No comments: