Monday, December 06, 2004

Kindergarten Law

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6653824/site/newsweek/

The above link refers to a Newsweek article posted by MSN.com on Monday, December 6, 2004 regarding the birth of Jesus. I found it pretty interesting because it discusses faith vs. reason and history. It discusses how a lot of people believe in Jesus despite the absence of historical evidence, contradictions in the Bible, and logical reasoning. I guess belief is stronger than reasoning. Anyway, I thought it was something to think about and research in more depth.

I also want to apologize for these dang popups. Please use a pop-up blocker to block the annoying ads. I am going to start deleting some of these "free" programs I've got for my website. Apparently it's a free method of advertising for them. You might start seeing some of your favorite programs on my site dissappear as I discover which one is the true culprit. I hate ads as much as you do. Therefore, at the expense of our beloved programs, I am going to try to make this website pop-up free. Blame those dang bravenet things.

I was watching a re-run of the Simpsons' yesterday where Homer decided to open up his own day care center after watching over the Flanders' kids one day. (Sarah was studying in the bedroom while I was vegging out in the living room.) I thought it might be something I might be interested in doing. I want something that is fun and stress free. Well, maybe taking care of kids has its own share of stresses. I thought I might like it since I love kids. I really enjoy teaching 2nd grade Sunday School at church. Maybe I'll try that later after I see how this law gig works out. I'm pretty sure I'll take better care of the kids than Homer Simpson though. ("Why you little...! Doh!")












No comments: