Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Caught in the Act

I came home and what did I find? I saw Sarah playing computer games on our new computer. She's the one who kept telling me not to play any videogames because of how bad they are. She says that I get addicted to them. Well, I caught her playing those computer puzzle games that we downloaded from the internet. I guess it's okay for her to play puzzle games but I can't play Xbox games. That's totally unfair.

I also found out that she was watching Korean videos again, because she left the VCR on. She kept telling me that she had so much stuff to do and study. Tsk tsk tsk.

Maybe my laziness is rubbing off on her.

Last night, as I was coming home from work, I heard on the radio that there was an accident on the 60 freeway before the 605. I tried to avoid it by trying to take the 57 North from the 60 East. I drive by this everyday so I should know better. Unfortunately, I forgot my glasses at home. I'm blind as a bat without my glasses. I can see cars fine but I can't read any signs. For those of you who know that part of the freeway, there is no 57 North from the 60. 57 North ends at the 60. Instead I took the 57 South. I didn't realize what I was doing because I couldn't read any signs. I was in Fullerton by the time I realized I had to go back. I blame my increasing blindness to work. I stare at the computer screen for about 12 hours a day. Plus, since I'm just sitting all day and not exercising, my stomach is like a camel's hump. No wonder why all these middle aged people have so many problems. I must do something about this before I start falling apart. I thought I was going to be like Jack Lalane and be a fit old man, but I'm scared that I might not even make it to old age at this point. My body is quickly falling apart after only a couple years of work. I must retire soon for my health.

1 comment:

David Kim said...

Jack Lalanne is like 80 or 90 years old and he could still probably beat most people's butts. I have a lot of catching up to do if I want to be as fit as him when I'm old.