Thursday, December 16, 2004

Japanese 'lap pillow' offers solace to lonely men

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6717610/

The link above goes to an msnbc article I saw on yesterday's MSN homepage. I thought that the picture with the old Japanese man sleeping on the pillow that looked like a woman's lap was hilarious. The lap pillow includes a skirt too. Ha ha ha! I wanted to post the picture but I couldn't.

The above link shows a picture of an old man sleeping on it and he looks so happy and peaceful.

Maybe I can think of crazy new inventions. My latest idea was having a car where you can cycle like a bicycle to make it go faster. It will be an option so that you can use the regular gas pedal if you get tired. You can adjust the speed and power of the cycle so that you can spin faster or slower to increase the speed. You won't have to spin impossibly fast like on a bike to go 100 mph but you will have to spin much faster. Otherwise you can set it so that you can spin at a normal rate to go cruising speed. You can have the option to turn it off and drive normally too. I thought this would be good for people like me who don't exercise anymore but want to. I thought that I could be doing this for exercise on my 3 hour, 150 mile commute everyday. What do you think of my idea? Now, you can get exercise in your car instead of going to the gym to go on one of those stationary cycles.


No comments: