« Home | Some historians and art critics believe that Leo... » | Could Have Been Cockroachman » | Angelina Jolie » | Tom Cruise » | Geisha Tuna » | Apu » | Zoidberg » | Pigging Out at Manna with Arc Sims » | My Wife's Birthday » | Mercedes C Drive » 

Thursday, August 23, 2007 

Purple and Blue Barney



Barney, that's so wrong! Shame on you. I apologize for this purple dinosaur.

Oh, that's so wrong but so FUNNY. LOL And I don't want to know how YOU know!

MiYon,

I haven't seen them for myself, but I'm pretty sure he does since...well....you know....

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie