« Home | Borat, Cultural Understandings to Make Benefit Glo... » | Paris Hilton » | Family Guy » | El Rey Leon » | Lindsay Lohan » | Homer Calls For Advice » | Jesus » | Incredible Bulk » | Wooops! » | Bender's My Pimp » 

Monday, August 27, 2007 

Eating Hobbits



Yummy! A hobbit with a generous helping of fear to add to the taste.....


Uruk-hai from Lord of the Rings eating a hobbit.

Omg. Poor kid! He's going to be scarred for life!

Unless he's eaten right away....hehehehe

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie