Friday, December 03, 2004

XXXbox weekend

I can't wait until the weekend. Hopefully, I can figure out what's wrong with my XXXbox. Sarah has to work again on Friday night and Saturday.

My XXXbox is still for sale by the way. Even though I love videogames, I think I'm addicted to them. The best way for me to get over it is if it's not around me. My ad is in my Classifieds section down below. You can post your own ads on my Classifieds section for free. Isn't that awesome?! Tell your friends.

Married life is pretty tiring. It's hard to wake up in the morning. We have four alarm clocks. Sarah just sleeps through them. I wake up and turn each one off as they go on. I go back to bed. Then, we sleep for half an hour more.

I also wake up about 4 times in the middle of the night to go pee. I haven't had decent 8 hours of sleep in ages.

I remember one bad dream I had last week. It was like a haunted mansion mystery movie. There were all these people at the mansion. I guess they were trying to solve a mystery or get an inheritance or something. There was this beautiful, but vain, blonde woman. Then there was this big crash or explosion. When she got up, the bottom half of her face was horribly disfigured. It looked like there were only bits and strands of bloody muscles hanging from her face. She was a complete monster. I guess she saw her own reflection and she started yelling, "Someone, please get me a doctor!" People were so frightened by her appearance, instead of calling an ambulance, they started pounding away on her with anything around them, hoping to kill her. She was just too scary. They couldn't let her live. Who would want to live with that kind of face anyway?

I had a another scary dream awhile back. In that dream everywhere I looked a scary demonic spirit slowly started approaching me. When I turned away, another one appeared and would start slowly coming after me. I closed my eyes and this evil spirit started floating towards me. I had to open my eyes and then it would just start over again. I think I was in this post-apocalyptic mall with towering pillars and a ceiling as high as the sky. I could see that other people saw me, but they couldn't see the demons. They could see that I was extremely frightened. I was going insane because no matter where I turned demons kept coming after me. I was basically turning away and running forever. I was going so crazy but I couldn't die. It just went on forever. When I woke up, my body was all in a weird twisted position.


1 comment:

David Kim said...

Annie,

I did not mean to say anything bad about people with disabilities or injured people. I really feel sympathy for them. It's just that in my dream, the woman turned into more than someone with a grotesque disfigurement, she turned into a horrible monster. She looked kinda like the Mummy in a way.

I don't believe that all dreams mean the same to different people. Things in dreams can have different meanings to others.

Not all my dreams are bad are scary. Sometimes I have good dreams.

One time, I dreamt that I was running on the freeway and I was passing cars. I was running fast, but I felt that I could run even faster if I tried.

A couple nights ago I dreamed of opening my mailbox and it was overflowing with envelopes full of money and checks. Unfortunately, all that mail was sent to the wrong address and it wasn't for me.

I have some dreams that I can't mention even on my site since I want to keep this PG rated. There are church people reading this site, so I don't want to offend them too much.

If I was like my cousin, Rhea, I'd have an R rated site as well and just say whatever I want.