Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Things That Are Certain In Life

The madam opened the brothel door and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed man in his late 20s or early 30s. "May I help you?" she asked. "I want to have Jennifer," the man replied.

"Sir, Jennifer is one of our most expensive
ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else,"
said the madam.

"No. I must have Jennifer," was the man's reply.

Just then, Jennifer appeared and announced to the man that she charged $5,000 per trick.

Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand dollars and gave them to Jennifer, and they went upstairs and after an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the same man appeared again, demanding to have Jennifer.

Jennifer explained that none had ever come back two nights in a row - Too expensive--and there were no discounts. The price was still $5,000.

Again the man pulled out the money, gave it to Jennifer and they went upstairs. After an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there again.

Everyone was astounded that he had come for the third consecutive night, but he paid Jennifer and they went upstairs.

After their session, Jennifer questioned the man. "No one has ever had me three nights in a row.

"Where are you from?" she asked.

The man replied, "Southern California."

"Really" she said. "I have family in Southern California."

"I know," the man said. "Your father died, and I am your sister's attorney.
She asked me to give you your $15,000 inheritance."

The moral of the story is that three things in life are certain:

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Being screwed by a lawyer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rotten lawyers. :P

David Kim said...

Damn lawyers! I hate lawyers too!