Thursday, March 30, 2006

TIE-Tanic

Watch this hilarious clip of Star Wars vs. Titanic. It's cheesey, but you know I'm a sucker for anything Star Wars.

Darth Vader gets jealous of the success of Titanic and wants to prevent it from surpassing the Star Wars franchise. Tie Fighters are sent out to blast the Titanic to pieces. I loved how the Ewoks die in the sinking ship. The part where the Tie Fighters blow off the head of one of the ship's crew members is pretty funny too.

It's pretty clever. How'd they make those special effects?

I'm a Star Wars fan for life.

You've seen it first here, folks. I scour the entire internet to bring you the best of the web. This way, you won't have to risk getting viruses and stuff when surfing the web. Leave it to me to find the good stuff to show you.

The David Kim Show is 100% virus free. I'll never sell out and put ads all over my site either. You can also send me anything funny or interesting if you come across anything.


No comments: