Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 2005 Album


I've uploaded all the pictures that I took during Christmas and posted them on my Yahoo Photo Album. I've saved them all under Christmas 2005. Click on the link to see the rest. You can also see all my Yahoo Photo Albums by clicking "Back to My Photos" when you're there. Please do not post weird pictures of me by photoshopping them and putting them all over the interent. Other than that request, please feel free to enjoy them.

You can also check out some of my pictures on my Flickr site. It's:

www.flickr.com/photos/davidmkim/

or

www.flickr.com/people/davidmkim/

Don't forget to bookmark my site, people. I can't believe you guys forget my website everytime I ask you to check it out. It's:

www.davidmkim.blogspot.comPosted by Picasa

No comments: