Friday, November 19, 2004

Sarah's hogging the blanket!

Sarah's nightmares seemed to have subsided. Now, I guess she just has bad or unpleasant dreams and not scary ones. She must have had one last night because she started gathering up the whole blanket. She just piled the whole blanket on herself. I was left uncovered. It was kinda' funny actually.

I need to start exercising and doing sit ups again. Ever since I started working at my current workplace I haven't done anything. Yesterday, I went to lift up a box and my pant button went flying. I'm going to have Sarah sew it back on. Hopefully, it won't pop out again. When did I start getting so fat?! It's a good thing the zipper was tight and didn't come down. Otherwise I would have had to go home because of my pants.

My friend, Bobby Chen, got Halo 2. I want to play that game so bad. I have to get it.

Traffic is killing me now that I'm driving home earlier. It takes me at least 1 1/2 hours to get home. Friday nights take me 2 hours. I need to get a motorcycle. I know I've been saying that for years now, but I'm sure that's the only way people can get around in 10 years. I'll get one when we buy a home with a garage. Hopefully, I won't be old and retired by the time I can afford a house.

5 comments:

Rhea Korea said...

Hey! Nice blog. I have one of my own... two, actually. One I just started today... but I've had the other one for quite a while... I don't think you'd like it though. Anyways, I'll help you convince Sarah to let you play videogames, haha. Halo is the best game ever! If we can't convince Sarah to let you play videogames, you can always send the box to me and Yong :) we'd take very good care of it. About the evil spirits in your apartment, you can call a reverend from the orange county won buddhist temple or the valley temple and ask them to kind of purify your new home. My grandmom (on my mom's side) did that for us when we first moved to this house. It sounds pretty stupid, but it might work. Hope Sarah is well. Take care of yourself, too!

Rhea

p3lemonade said...

David, before you try to purge your body of fat, you must purge yourself of the evil spirits that are controlling your vices. Like video games. Forget the situps. Why don't you just ride your bicycle to work like I do.

David Kim said...

Rhea,

I read your some of your blogs. You crack me up! I didn't know you had so much angst. Anyway, have fun in school.

I'd give you my Xbox but you guys aren't old enough yet, because I have some nude games on it. Once you turn 18, I'll let you have it. Well, it will be really outdated by then.

Have fun blogging.

David Kim said...

Freepcreep,

I will always play videogames. It's hard to give up since they keep getting better and better.

I love biking. I would bike to work if it wasn't a 150+ mile round trip. I used to bike everywhere, before I got my current job. I'm going to start biking again soon.

David Kim said...

Halo 2 is a first-person shooter. It's an Xbox game right now. You play as a bad-ass marine with a special suit with shield generators. It's set in the future and you have to kill the bad aliens. It's one of the best Xbox games ever made! I played Ratchet & Clank on the PS2 before. I've played a bunch of Mario games. Videogames keep getting better and better. I love them. You're right about them being addicting.