Monday, November 22, 2004

Halo 2 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played Halo 2 with Bobby Chen on Saturday. That game is sweet. Sarah had to work at Savon so I had some free time to myself. Bobby and I ate at a pho place in Pasadena. That reminds of a pho place I went to before called "Pho King". That name is hilarious. FOBs or FOPs should conduct a market research or something to make sure that the names of their stores don't sound ridiculous to the American public.

Going off on another tangent, when Chris, Seung, and I went to pick up our tuxedos across from ASSI Plaza in Koreatown one day, the "I" sign in ASSI Plaza went dark. So, the sign said "ASS Plaza". Ha ha ha. They should have replaced the "I" right away, but I guess they didn't care.

Anyway, back to my XXXbox, I'm having trouble saving my games. I went to my parents' place which is where my Xbox is and I tried saving some games, but it wasn't working. It was driving me nuts. Plus the fact that my parents were standing next to me and telling me how bad videogames are the whole time I was trying to figure out the problem was not helping. It was driving me nuts.

I also received a notice of toll evasion violation, but I didn't do it! When I sold my Mustang to this Korean used car dealer, they said that they would take care of my DMV transfer of ownership paperwork. They never did and now I'm stuck with getting violations from the new owner. You can't trust Korean businesses. They're shady. I remember when I went to a Korean cell phone store and they sold me a used cell phone. I know it was used because it had all these cell phone numbers on them. If the car dealer says they lost my pink slip, I'm screwed, because I don't have anymore paperwork. I was so angry, I started having dreams about me going on a rampage on Saturday night. For some reason, in my dream, I started having a rage at church. I started flipping over every table. I remember I was really angry but I was still my polite self. I remember telling someone at church, "Excuse me, I need to move this table here." Then, I started to continue flipping over tables. I don't think I was mad at anyone at church. I think it was a culmination of my frustrations with my XXXbox and that notice of toll violation. I usually get out my frustrations by killing people in videogame land. I'm usually so tired I can't remember any of my dreams. I remember this one, because I told Sarah about it. I don't think she was too thrilled to hear about that one.

In a completely unrelated story, Sarah is a really creative cook. She comes up with unique ways to cook things. Whatever we have in the 'fridge, she puts together and it tastes good. Plus the fact that I pretty much eat anything, doesn't hurt. I'm proud of my unpickiness when it comes to food.

We got our wedding photos and our wedding video. I had a blast watching the video. The pictures came out great. I think the photographer did something to make me look handsome or something. Well, I can't see my zits for one thing.

Sarah looks more beautiful than Miss Korea in the pictures. She looks fantastic!

We're going to post up some of the pictures on our website once we get DSL.


1 comment:

p3lemonade said...

David, David, David. When will you learn? Now you are having bad dreams too. Even worse because they involve the church. Get the exorcism. NOW.