« Home | Stanley Mosk Courthouse » | Inside the Bonaventure Hotel » | Wells Fargo Museum » | Nethercutt Museum » | O'Melveny Park » | Rose Garden » | California Science Center » | California Science Center Air and Space Exhibits » | Lunch for 2 and 1/2 People » | Mikey's Playground » 

Monday, July 02, 2007 

The Fountain







The Fountain (not the movie) near the Courthouse and the Administrative Center.

I like to explore the world and appreciate the beauty all around me. Surprisingly, there are a lot of beautiful things to see even in a place like Downtown L.A.

and the sun always seems to be shining! (in your pictures, anyway, but of course i don't have too many pictures taken in the rain:)

What's "rain"? Seriously, it doesn't rain much in L.A.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie