« Home | Bike Ride at the Beach with My Wife » | Moto X » | Power Slide » | Drifting in Action » | Drifters » | Shark Lagoon at the Aquarium of the Pacific » | Hot & Sexy Cars » | Drift Battles » | Long Beach Grand Prix » | Champ Cars » 

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 

April Office Party 2008






We had another great office party at Casey's Irish Bar & Grill. There were tons of great food, drinks, and friends to talk with. I had a fun night with coworkers drinking sodas.


I got pictures of Jeff, Kyle (shy all of a sudden), Burt, Hadi, Doug, Verlan, Brian, Nicole, Jessica, and Holland.

Looks like a good time! Are those your fellow attorneys?

Hi David! Hope your May is going well!

Dude, where are you? Must be having a busy month! I bet the weather there is awesomely warm already. Let us know how you are!

Portia,

I always have a good time at parties.

Yes, those are my fellow attorneys. Well, most of them are.

Dave,

How are you? May is going okay for me. Thanks for asking. I hope your May is going well.

Abbagirl,

Thanks for worrying about me. It's been kinda busy.

There have been a couple of recent heat waves in May.

I'm doing alright for the most part. How are you doing?

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie