« Home | Koreatown Forge and Gorge Ride » | Andy & Ayako's Wedding » | Bee Sting on My Eye » | Montrose Peloton » | Acura L.A. Bike Tour » | Bowl-O-Rama » | Los Angeles Critical Mass » | L.A. Marathon Expo » | Valentine's Day » | Hit By A Car » 

Monday, March 31, 2008 

Honey Kettle Fried Chicken









The BSBC Sunday School Teachers had dinner over the weekend at Honey Kettle Chicken in Culver City. That place had delicious friend chicken and sweet honey biscuits. That place gets packed during dinner. It was a good thing we got there a little before the crowds.

Fenny, Jenny, Hyejin, Grace, Miju, Sharon, Sarah, James, and Mikey and his dad were also there.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie