« Home | Mountain Biking is Awesome! » | E3 » | America's Next Top Model » | Man vs. Wild » | Mountain Biking Rules » | Transformers » | Sarah on The Simpsons. » | The Simpsons » | Let the Bodies Hit the Floor » | 4th of July » 

Monday, July 16, 2007 

Man vs. Wild: Can You Survive? Quiz

Here's a little quiz for you to take to see if you could survive. Check out the other sections on the Discovery.com website to see more helpful survival tips.

Click Here To See What the Heck I'm Blogging About

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie