Friday, September 23, 2005

Reverend David M. Kim

My fellow brethren, I am now an ordained minister. Hallelujah! I received my certificate that states that I'm now known as Reverend David M. Kim.

Now, I am going to make my own church. Please support my ministry by making donations to my church. I haven't come up with a good name yet.

My first ministry will be offering free prayers to those who need it. If you have a prayer request, please let me know. I'll be happy to pray for you.

I can also perform marriage ceremonies, funerals, baptisms, home blessings, benedictions, and all that good stuff. The only things I can't do are circumcisions.

I feel that my life has changed because of this ordainment. I am now going to use my power vested in me as a minister to change the world. Watch out world, here I come!

No comments: