Monday, April 21, 2008

Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach




I went to the Long Beach Grand Prix and had a fun time there. Why do they call it days of thunder when race cars are 10 times louder than thunder? I knew I should have brought my ear plugs. After hearing the race cars go by all day, I think my hearing has been damaged. I think they already were from the last time I went there, because the noise from the engine wasn't as painful as before.

I must have walked about a marathon's distance, because it takes a long time to walk around the track. Plus, the signs weren't very good. If I didn't go the right way, it took forever to get back. There were a ton of stuff to see there besides the car races.

They had the Lifestyle Expo, RaceMania at Shoreline Village, Tecate Thunder on Pine Avenue, Tuner Thursday at The Pike, and the Shark Lagoon at the Aquarium of the Pacific besides the American Le Mans Series races and the Formula Drift Battle Races.

Long Beach is a beautiful place to have the races. I really like walking around the Marina while taking in all the events.

2 comments:

Portia said...

Man, you've been busy! Looks like fun:)

David Kim said...

Portia,

When it comes to fun, I get busy. Fun takes priority in my life.