« Home | Turkey Day Weekend » | Bee Movie » | Lions for Lambs » | Beowulf » | Battlestar Galactica Razor » | Hollywood » | 3rd Wedding Anniversary » | Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden » | Me & Scooby Doo » | Ponjin "Tony" Koo & Soojin Noh's Wedding » 

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 

Black Friday




Going shopping at the Century City Mall.

Nice pics! Is that you and Mikey standing next to Sarah's Christmas present? :)

Portia,

Hahaha! I wish! An Audi TiTty would be a great xmas present.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie