Thursday, January 03, 2008

Follies in Court

One of the most interesting things I've seen in court is a motor scooter inside the well of the courtroom. I was addressing the court while a scooter was between me and the judge. It could have been a trial exhibit or it could have been the judge's ride.

Another time, I saw a judge that I appeared in front of before cycling to court. He brought his bike inside his chambers. I thought it was cool to see a judge cycling. Maybe I could bring my bike to court next time.

You know how cramped the seats are in court, right? Well I was trying to get out of the seats when my case was called. I tried to be careful, but had to hurry at the same time. I tripped on someone's foot and the judge laughed. Well, she knew who I was because I appeared many times in front of her.

2 comments:

Portia said...

Leave it to a judge to park his ride smack in the middle of the court;) I love the random courtroom experiences.

David Kim said...

Yeah, it's always in court. You never know what to expect.