« Home | Anime Expo 2008 » | Biking in Long Beach » | Happy July 4th » | Arboretum III » | Arboretum II » | Arboretum » | Crystal Cave » | Beetle Rock » | Giant Forest » | Hume Lake » 

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 

Final Fantasy







Yuna and Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2. They're also posing for a picture with Bahamut Zero.

There's also another duo of Yuna and Lulu from Final Fantasy X, one of the best videogames on the Playstation 2.

I didn't know that so many girls liked and played that game. It was Final Fantasy heaven there. I also some some Vieras from Final Fantasy XII.

Pictured is another Rikku from FF X-2.

Also, pictured is Cloud from FF VII.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie