« Home | Arboretum II » | Arboretum » | Crystal Cave » | Beetle Rock » | Giant Forest » | Hume Lake » | Heading Towards Kings Canyon » | Grizzly Falls » | Roughin' It » | Kings Canyon » 

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 

Arboretum III










Even more Arboretum picture madness.

Gorgeous! The colours are so vibrant. What on earth are those things- they look like huge bales of hay, but not...?

Portia,

I think it's something they call "Natural Art". There were a bunch of things that some artists made using natural things such as vines and branches.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie