« Home | Final Fantasy » | Anime Expo 2008 » | Biking in Long Beach » | Happy July 4th » | Arboretum III » | Arboretum II » | Arboretum » | Crystal Cave » | Beetle Rock » | Giant Forest » 

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 

Anime Expo II












Cosplay in action.

There was just too much to see. I wish I had more time to see everything during the 4 day event.

David Hayter had fans lined up for hours waiting to get his autograph and hear his deep voice as Snake.

Too bad I missed the Masquerade and Ball. That would have been fun watching everyone get together and see who won the best costume contest.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie