« Home | Church Picnic » | Dinner at Tony's House » | More Charlie Pictures » | Charlie » | Turtles » | Dinner With Friends » | April Office Party 2008 » | Bike Ride at the Beach with My Wife » | Moto X » | Power Slide » 

Thursday, June 05, 2008 

The Wizard of Bras


We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Bras.

Sorry, but I thought that was a funny sign. This is a store in Monrovia, California. I wonder who shops there.

Evidently enough people shop there to keep it open for 30+ years! LOL!

Portia,

I wonder if they have the Wizard of Oz theme inside the store. The sign is pretty cheesy and cheap looking though.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie