Friday, June 06, 2008

Movies I've Seen in 2008

This post is just a way for me to list all the movies I've seen this year. My other post entitled My Favorite Movies of All Time was just getting too long.

http://davidmkim.blogspot.com/2006/01/my-favorite-movies-of-all-time.html

I've been adding all the movies I've been watching to that list. That list had almost a thousand movies on it. I just want to keep track of all the movies I've seen so that I don't forget them. With all the movies I've seen, I probably wasted a year's worth of my life just watching movies. I probably spent about another year's worth of my life watching t.v. shows. That's not something I'm proud of, but at least I enjoyed my time vegging out. Sometimes t.v. is better than real life. If I calculated all the time I wasted on various other hobbies, I probably would have spent more time on them versus the amount I spent on studying and working and just being productive. Oh well. Life is too short to be worrying about that. I will be adding to this list of movies I've in 2008 throughout the year (if I remember). I won't be doing movie reviews as I've previously done, because they are too time consuming and I'm just plain too lazy these days to write them up. I may do some by request or whenever I feel like doing them.

1. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (1999)

2. Resident Evil: Extinction

3. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

4. Cloverfield

5. Meet the Spartans

6. Jumper

7. No Country for Old Men

8. 10,000 B.C.

9. Appleseed Ex Machina

10. Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

11. Ghost in the Shell 3: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society

12. Superhero Movie

13. Iron Man

14. Speed Racer

15. The Bank Job

16. The Forbidden Kingdom

17. Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

18. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls

19. Forgetting Sarah Marshall

20. Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay

21. Kung Fu Panda

22. Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs

23. The Incredible Hulk (2008)

24. Wanted

25. The Happening

26. Get Smart

27. Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control

28. WALL-E

29. Horton Hears a Who

30. Hancock

31. Hell Boy II: The Golden Army

32. The Dark Knight

33. Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008)

34. 30 Days of Night

35. Mamma Mia!

36. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)

37. Disaster Movie

38. Tropic Thunder

39. To be continued....

No comments: