« Home | Natural History Museum » | Movies I've Seen in 2008 » | BMW Ultimate Drive » | Cyclists' Worst Fear » | Monrovia Canyon » | The Wizard of Bras » | Church Picnic » | Dinner at Tony's House » | More Charlie Pictures » | Charlie » 

Saturday, June 07, 2008 

La Brea Tar Pits








The La Brea Tar Pits contains the world's richest collection of Ice Age fossils. For the past 40,000 years, animals have been falling into the asphalt seeps in the Rancho La Brea area in Los Angeles now known as the La Brea Tar Pits.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie