« Home | Mikey the Champ » | Sarah Wii Boxing » | Got No Skillz » | Hula Hoop Champ » | Healthy Neighborhood Fair » | Pasadena Art Night » | Ride to the Beach » | I've Been Attacked! » | Wolfpack » | BMW Palm Springs to Las Vegas Rally » 

Sunday, October 21, 2007 

What If I Was an M&M?



I've always wondered what it would be like if I was an M&M. Well, ever since I saw this on Portia's Blog.

You can be an M&M too if you ever had the desire.

Click Here To See What the Heck I'm Blogging About

What a resemblance!

MiYon,

What? Doesn't it look like me? Well, there aren't enough different choices to make it look exactly like me.

hehe, i thought it came pretty close. the glasses, bike helmet and phone definitely help:)

I don't like my M&M Me's hair. It makes me look like a senile old M&M.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie