« Home | Midnight Ridazz » | Stupid Drivers! » | Great Man » | Britney and Paris » | First Attempts at Online Comic Strips » | Take a Picture of Superman Game » | What If I Was an M&M? » | Mikey the Champ » | Sarah Wii Boxing » | Got No Skillz » 

Monday, October 29, 2007 

Ponjin "Tony" Koo & Soojin Noh's Wedding










On Saturday, October 27, 2007, Sarah and I attended Tony Koo's wedding. He's a fellow Sunday School teacher. He teaches 3rd grade, and we teach 2nd grade. He gets to have the kids after I screw them up. (Just kidding.)

another beautiful cake - and bride! i love her dress. it looks like it was a lovely ceremony.

Thanks Portia. It was fun. The cake and food were good. There were a lot of people, so all the food was pretty much gone.

A lot of people are getting married. I still have more weddings to go to.

It's fun though.

I agree with Portia - that cake is gorgeous!

MiYon,

It tasted good too!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie