« Home | Transformers » | Sarah on The Simpsons. » | The Simpsons » | Let the Bodies Hit the Floor » | 4th of July » | Walt Disney Concert Hall » | Our Lady of the Angels Cathedral » | Music Center Fountain » | Dorothy Chandler Pavilion » | Mark Taper Forum » 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 

Mountain Biking Rules


On Saturday, June 30, my friend, Hui, and I went mountain biking at the Gabrielino Trail in Pasadena near JPL (NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in La Canada). We had a fun time riding through the many stream-crossings along the trail. I fell on some rocks though. My wound didn't seem that bad until I got home and found out it was infected. Nasty. My wife gave me some antibiotics. It still hurts a little bit. Can't wait to ride again.

sounds like fun! (except for the busting up your leg part. thank goodness for your wife!)

Mountain biking is so much fun! Yeah, I'm glad I have a wife to take care of me. :)

But, she yells at me first for being so dangerous. :(

Ew, man. At least you didn't post a picture of your infection.

Miyon,


LOL! I was going to post a picture of my infection too. Aren't you glad I didn't?

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie