Thursday, July 12, 2007

E3


E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) is in town in Santa Monica, California this year. I wish I could go. I went several years ago when I was in the game industry. I actually worked a video game store for a brief period in my life. Now, my wife won't let me play. :*(

Each year, the games seem to get better and better. No wonder why I'm addicted! Check out the games from Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo from these excellent websites:

www.gamespot.com

www.g4tv.com

www.ign.com

www.1up.com

4 comments:

Portia said...

thanks for the links...i'm not much of a gamer but will share with my husband who will surely be appreciative!

David Kim said...

Video games are the way of the future!

Anonymous said...

Sara still won't let you play? That's sad. :( If it makes you feel any better, we have this PS3 and they don't make any friggin' games for it!

David Kim said...

Miyon,

Just wait a little bit more. The PS3 should soon be totally awesome once it builds up its library of great games.