Saturday, July 01, 2006


Kim Hee Sun. She used to be my favorite Korean actress ever since I watched the Korean mini-series, "Propose" in 1997. I really liked it for some reason. I watched it like 3 times. It's 16 episodes long and each episode is about one hour. I even bought the soundtrack and listened to it a thousand times. I saw her other mini-series like Mr. Q, Wedding Dress, Tomato, and Sunflower. I got really into Korean videos ever since watching her dramas. She's the best Korean actress ever! Too bad she doesn't star in anymore Korean dramas. She always plays the part of a sweet innocent girl like Cinderella trying to make it in this dangerous world. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't know her, but she sure is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Better, but not quite there...

Shim Eun-Ha is a better example of the prototypical Korean beauty - indisputably the most popular and beautiful Korean actress to date. Sadly, like Hee-Sun, she no longer plays.

David Kim said...

Shim Eun Ha is ok.

WagerWitch said...

I think she's Beautiful!

Wager Witch

David Kim said...

Yeah, Wager Witch. That's probably why she's my favorite actress!