« Home | Sarah's Birthday August 21 » | Post-VBS BBQ Party » | South Coast Winery Part 1 » | South Coast Winery Part 2 » | My Exercise Regime » | South Coast Winery Resort & Spa » | Huntington Gardens » | BSBC VBS » | VBS » | Deception Point » 

Monday, August 25, 2008 

Ministry Fair




Here's our children's department booth at our church's ministry fair. There were over 30 different ministries at our church. I didn't even know we had that many. Also, pictured is Laura Kim showing off her AWANA booth.

Wow, 30 ministries! You must have quite the congregation!

I googled AWANA to see what that's about. I think it's great that you have so many programs to serve the youth of your church.

Portia,

Yeah, there's a lot of different ministries that I didn't know about.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie