« Home | Arboretum » | Crystal Cave » | Beetle Rock » | Giant Forest » | Hume Lake » | Heading Towards Kings Canyon » | Grizzly Falls » | Roughin' It » | Kings Canyon » | Fallen Monarch » 

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 

Arboretum II










More pictures from the Los Angeles Arboretum.

How did you get that peacock to pose so well for you? He's beautiful.

Portia,

There's a funny story to the peacock. I was trying to take a picture of the peacock, but it can't turning around. I got a bunch of pictures of its backside. Every time I tried to take a picture of his front, he turned his back to me. Whenever I walked away, he showed his front side. I finally managed to trick him, by walking away. When he turned around again, I quickly ran and took a picture of him.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie