« Home | Monrovia Canyon » | The Wizard of Bras » | Church Picnic » | Dinner at Tony's House » | More Charlie Pictures » | Charlie » | Turtles » | Dinner With Friends » | April Office Party 2008 » | Bike Ride at the Beach with My Wife » 

Thursday, June 05, 2008 

Cyclists' Worst Fear


This is every bicyclists' worst nightmare come true. A car plows right into a bunch of bicyclists that were in a race in Mexico. 1 cyclist died and 10 were wounded. Juan Campos, 28-year-old driver, was apparently drunk and fell asleep when he crashed into the racers.

Please be careful on the road, especially near bikers!

Click Here To See What the Heck I'm Blogging About

That is truly horrible. At first glance I really hoped it wasn't real, but I see that it is. It's a miracle those that survived did.

Portia,

I hope that kind of thing never happens again.

I wonder if there is a video of the accident. Whoever took that photo must have had a fast shutter time to be able to catch that shot.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie